Week 8: Reading and Writing

Overall, I think I do a good job of reading and writing assignments. I enjoy finishing them and improving myself. I am happy with my blog and my project website. Trying something new is always attractive to me, in this class, I have learned how to create my own blog and website which is so excited. 

I can do better in the future. During this semester, I realized that we always could get some new writing strategies when we read a new story or read others' blogs. 

Looking forward: I am sure I want to read more and write more in this class. This course provides me many interesting experiences, and I am loving them. 

This is my favorite picture. Sindbad's adventures are fantastic! 
Web Source: Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwei Chang's Introduction

Week 6 Story: The Wonderful Lamp