Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I think I got many useful and inspirational comments so far. The comments which could give me some suggestions and correct some of my mistakes would be the most helpful one. 

I have found some good strategies to help others get better off. For example, I prefer to point out shortcomings and errors, but not just praise others work. I combine them together and provide my detailed suggestion. 

I think blog comment is a really important tool for us to get to know each other. Especially for the online course, we could not talk with others, but the comments provide a window for us. 

Besides, I should read others' blogs and stories more carefully in the following semester. This would help me to share more instructive comments with others. 

Feedback Cats. Web Source: Blogspot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwei Chang's Introduction

Week 6 Story: The Wonderful Lamp