Feedback Strategies: Useful Feedback

 First Article:

In this article, it teaches me how to build our own feedback in processes. I realized that I need to think about some questions before writing feedback. Several processes in this article are very impressive. For instance, we should gauge and throw away my initial reaction. It is true that we all have a first impression when we talk about any issue. This suggestion helps me delete the bias in my comments. Besides, asking probing questions would also be an important factor when we create our own comments. I always like to praise others when I make feedback without providing any questions. Now, I would say that asking questions not only shows our curiosity about the topic but also helps us further understand our own biases.  

Second Article:

I learned the importance of feedforward after reading the article. In my opinion, feedforward is relatively easy to realize in school. Instructors could use some activities to set some suggestions and goals for their students at the very beginning of a semester and help students during the semester. It provides a positive attitude to study and live: we could change the future but not the past. However, I would not say feedforward is more important than feedback. Rather, both of them are good tools for us to move forward!

Feedback Processes. Web Source: IES.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwei Chang's Introduction

Week 6 Story: The Wonderful Lamp