Time Strategies

    Time management for me is very crucial since it can influence my performance in each semester. I think the most important point when we manage our time is to go ahead of schedule and do not wait until the deadline. When we do each task and assignment spontaneously, we will find that jobs become easier than before because we have plenty of time to finish them. However, the biggest challenge for me is that I need to stick to my plan, keep my own pace and never give up.

Eat The Frogs First Thing in The Morning

Why Time Management is Running our Lives


    These are very useful sources for me. One of the authors has mentioned that we need to finish the most difficult thing in a day as soon as possible. In my opinion, this is an effective suggestion for me since people would have more energy and vitality in the morning. So, maybe I would try this method in this semester. Another author has mentioned that people should increase their personal productivity in order to improve their efficiency. This assertion is also helpful since my major is economics. Productivity is also a term in economics, and I could realize how significant for either society or ourselves to increase productivity.

The University of Oklahoma. My Own Source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwei Chang's Introduction

Week 6 Story: The Wonderful Lamp